Wednesday 1 July 2009

Art Inspiration

Yet another blog for layouts... This is my latest album which I started as past of Cyber Crop challenge with the Scrap-from-your-Stash Yahoo Group. Was great fun, by the way!

The challenge was to base each layout on one of a given list of artworks - mainly paintings, some sculpture and photography; either by using the title of the art and the name of the artist, or by basing the layout on colours and style.

I was so intrigued by the idea that I decided to do a "random memories" album in this way: the title of the layout being the title of the chosen artwork. The format is 8x8" which I'd never worked with before but found to be great fun, and the journals are printed on the back along with a thumbnail print of the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment