Tuesday 14 July 2009

Tea AnyoneTea Anyone Bob Dornberg – contemporary. Oil on Canvas. Artist’s Sales Collection. An artist I had never heard of, with a stack of impressio

Tea Anyone
Bob Dornberg – contemporary. Oil on Canvas. Artist’s Sales Collection.

An artist I had never heard of, with a stack of impressionist paintings for sale on the Internet – it was the title of this work that made me have a closer look. It somehow sounded inviting… The further explanation said “women getting to know each other”…

I could think of a stack of photos I have that represent my having tea with a friend but my choice fell on this one in the fabulous setting of the famous Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong – a really girly outing on the occasion of my friend Susanne visiting from Germany.

*****

Everything is from a HOTP Busy Scrapper's Solutions book (except for the waxed thread from Club Scrap kit "Bridges").

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to see the Painting "Tea Anyone by Bob Dornberg"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the painting by Bob Dornberg entitled "Tea Anyone"?

    ReplyDelete