Friday 31 July 2009

Rays od Reflection

Rays of Reflection
Tobias Zeisig, 2003. Photograph.

Although the original photograph is of the sun reflecting behind a single fir tree in a little wood near his town, the artist has taken a whole series of photos that would justify the same title. Many of them involve beautiful rays reflecting off clouds with various types of scenery – not unlike the one I have chosen from my own collection of such things…

If I’m perfectly honest I cannot remember where that photo was taken, probably somewhere in Windsor Park, but I think it has beautiful “rays of reflection”, and incidentally, over a fir wood, too.

*****

Most materials are from Club Scrap - background from "Culinary"; mattes and stickers from "Time & Space"; alphas from "Reaching Out" (not sure); jewels from "Stepping Out". The "R" chipboard is a leftover from a Scrapmuse kit and the butterfly came from an embellies swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment